- The need for quality content.
- The need for an understanding of your markets so you can sell this quality content.
Monday, March 4, 2013
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
|(image courtesy of Times Union, Albany, NY)|
Our New Year started with a flurry--both literally and figuratively. iD8-TripleSSS Media Development is located in the beautiful upstate New York area, and literally, our winters are full of flurries and less than balmy yet we are made of hearty stock. Figuratively, an exciting new client invited us to submit proposals for creating content and developing several substantial online courses that are due to start imminently. One has already been awarded to us.
These opportunities both surprised and thrilled us, as our journey into digital educational content and course development is now well established. This burst of unexpected new business was so encouraging that it raised our confidence about meeting and possibly exceeding our 2013 goals. We invite you to talk to us about it!
A new business model, however, has emerged for us to add to our company. It is service as a product and with it increased ways for us to expand. Service may mean creating custom products for specific clients or it may mean providing “everything content” while also starting to offer our own courseware—blended class/online learning will be required in all markets within in two years. This is an exciting initiative for us that creates opportunity that does not compete with our current client base.
We invite you to share in our goals, which include:
1. Continuing to provide development and content to all our clients in the digital space as well as the print/blended spaces.
2. Breaking into new markets while acknowledging existing business has evolved almost wholly into digital opportunities.
3. Meeting face to face with and listening to our clients’ needs, present and future.
4. Talking with educators and administrators in the K-12 market-space as well as our postsecondary spaces, and trying to determine how best to meet those needs.
5. Relying on our staff, the very heart of our business, to grow and learn with us, as we create the content that will always serve as the fabric of educational publishing.
As the business climate of educational publishing has shifted, so have the opportunities for us to grow. Growth is never something we take lightly, especially in this still-struggling economy coupled with the excitement of digital transition in educational publishing. As an organization based on a service model, we pride ourselves on being flexible, customer focused and devoted to quality.
Thank you for trusting us on this educational journey. We are there and ready to take those next steps with you.